The following websites offer practical information on how you can prevent losing your home:
- Shelter can offer advice, information and advocacy for people in housing need as well information to prevent homeless.
- Citizens Advice Bureau offer free, independent, confidential and impartial advice on rights and responsibilities.
- GOV.UK offer information regarding your legal obligations and rights when renting, buying or owning a home, plus information about what to do if you are homeless and where to get help if you have a housing dispute.
- The National Homeless Advice Service aims to prevent homelessness and and give accurate and timely advice.
- Social tenants (in council or housing association properties) who want exchange their home can register on HomeSwapper.